Junior Collector (Malls Group)
Pasha Construction is looking for potential candidates for the position of Junior Collector to Malls Group team. The candidate will be supposed to contribute to the work within Commercial Team of the Malls Group division.
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keeping track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
• Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
• Locating and contacting debtors to inquire of their payment status
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies
• Update account status and database regularly
• Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity
• Locate and contact debtors about outstanding obligations
• Send out past due notices for delinquent accounts or for missed settlement payments
• Preparing timely and accurate invoices, ensuring tenants got them on time and maintaining proper records
• Perform accurate and detailed reconciliations of rent accounts to ensure compliance with lease terms
• Work with landlords to resolve discrepancies
• Ensuring procedures and processes are cost efficient
• Tracking lease dates such as renewals/termination/extensions on a timely basis. Act as liaison with other departments
• Perform or review analysis of changes to determine their impacts on cost, schedule, and quality
• Maximize project revenues, exploit opportunities, and mitigate negative consequences of particular contract conditions; reduce the risk of potential disputes
• Preparing ADHOC reports for senior management
• Good analytical & numeracy skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• High School degree
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian
• Strong negotiator & client liaison
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skill
- Ability to work under pressure. Resilience, persistence, and a willingness to cope with rejection;
- Working well as part of a bigger team, but also be able to deliver and work independently;
- Being self-disciplined: high level of adherence to the company requirements, such as code of conduct, dress code, etc.
About the company:
Pasha Construction is the foremost developer of international standard commercial and residential property in Azerbaijan. We have completed a unique array of outstanding projects in prime locations, which are notable both for their architectural excellence and the quality of their construction.
Our landmark projects have made a significant contribution to the dramatic transformation of the Baku cityscape over the last few years – particularly as many of our major projects have been prominently located on the city’s prestigious seafront boulevard.
Beyond simply creating beautiful spaces, one of our core objectives is to actively manage the completed properties to deliver an exceptional experience to our clients and their patrons. For the majority of our projects we are closely involved throughout the full life cycle; from initial design conception through to the management of operations and maintenance post-completion. Working this way allows us to guarantee that the initial aspirations for each property are fully delivered to the client’s complete satisfaction.
Our asset management teams have been created to ensure that we have the required expertise to manage each specific property asset class to its maximum potential. We are confident that our asset management capability is not only the finest in Azerbaijan, but that our teams have been created with the depth of knowledge and international experience necessary to deliver this service to the highest global standards.