PASHA Bank is looking for strong candidate to join our team as Assistant (assistant to EB member) in Corporate Secretary division.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proactively managing the day to day diary commitments of EB member to ensure that all appointments are completed without fault
• Liaising with other personnel and departments to ensure that the business requests of EB member are carried out satisfactorily
• Providing appropriate meet & greet services to the customers & guests of EB member to ensure that the Bank’s image is presented correctly at all times
• Being actively involved in coordinating the daily and business trip travel arrangements of EB member to enable maximum efficiencies in time and cost
• Submitting the documents for the execution of EB member and their further transmittal to the stakeholders
• Planning and delivering tasks and projects assigned by EB member and Line Manager
• Providing administrative support to the structural units subordinated to EB member
Required qualifications & skills:
• Education: Bachelor degree
• Work experience: 1-3 year (related experience is preferable)
• Advanced level in MS Office
• Foreign Language: English and Russian
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org until December 16, 2020. Please indicate the name of the position (Assistant in Corporate Secretary division / Vacancy № 1004238) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.