Job Title: Human Resources Administrative Assistant (4-month contract)
Location: Azerbaijan, Onshore
A vacancy has arisen externally for a Human Resources Administrative Assistant position (4-month contract) as part of the Onshore Business Unit and is available for Azerbaijani citizens only.
Reporting to Human Resources Reporting Coordinator, the HR Administrative Assistant will perform a general administrative support role in Human Resources Department.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Labour Code of Azerbaijan Republic, Company Management Systems, Procedures, and client specific requirements, where appropriate.
• Prepare official letters requested by employees and other authorities.
• Process Department documentation in accurate manner.
• Maintaining effective filling system.
• Maintaining the distribution of Company communication messages.
• Provide administrative assistance for different HR Processes.
• Maintain checking of invoices related to HR processes.
• Process an accurate minute of meetings.
• Undertake administrative tasks as requested by the Human Resources Reporting Coordinator and Human Resources Manager.
• University degree preferably related to discipline.
• Experience in Human Resources department.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Advanced level of verbal and written English language.
• Advanced level of verbal and written Azerbaijani language.
• General knowledge of Labour Code.
• Experience in working with HRIS (SAP and HRB experience are preferable).
• Excellent skills on managing multitask scope, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines.
• High accuracy and attention to details.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Commitment to safe working practices, policies and legislation.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role, please apply in writing or email, attaching an up to date CV to: Recruitment.Baku@turandrilling.com by 25nd November 2020.
Please reflect your name and the name of applied position in the subject of email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.