PROKON LLC is pleased to announce Lead Cost Control Engineer position for HAOR Reconstruction and Modernization Project.
• Accepting, reviewing and evaluating subcontractor invoices and preparing monthly invoice to the Client.
• Negotiate with client representatives and other consultants for invoice verification and appraisal.
• Provide support document for monthly invoices and participate meetings for clarifications.
• Generate change orders and maintain change order status registers
• Coordinate with engineers and Project Control manager to prepare and generate Monthly Project Cost Reports
• Ensure that contract documents are properly executed in terms of invoice preparation prior to commencement
• Work in conjunction with all department heads to ensure maximum profitability
• Ability to work with a team.
Minimum qualifications &experience required
• Good knowledge of computer-based tools, adept in the use of, Microsoft Office(especially Excel)
• Knowledge of engineering, fabrication, construction and systems completion
• Understanding and ability to apply generally accepted planning and project control practices to budget quantity / hours resource loaded schedule creation by WBS.
• Application and understanding of engineering documentation, standards and specifications.
• Advanced University degree in Engineering or other relate technical field.
• At least 5 years of a professional work experience in Piping Fabrication & Construction Works, Quantity Surveying and Progress Measurement roles Oil & Gas Industry.
• Ability to prepare / reporting project controls documents in accordance with industry standard practices.
• Good knowledge of English
Qualified candidates should submit their application to email@example.com email address.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process.
Project information/ job scope will be provided in details during the interview process conducted with shortlisted candidates
Deadline for CV submission –28.12.2020