Full Stack developer
Division: Decord Menu
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Full-stack Developer who wants to be part of challenging new and ongoing projects using the latest technologies.
Your main job responsibilities :
• Write clean, well-documented, well structured, maintainable and efficient code based on defined software specifications
• Perform unit, integration and other necessary tests and direct Quality Assurance team
• Validate and deploy software packages
• Correctly estimate and meet implementation deadlines to the best of their knowledge
• Take part in the code review process
• Work in close collaboration with other team members
• Follow established standards and processes in projects
• Keep up with the technological stack used in the company
• Timely respond to and solve issues reported by other team members
• Timely report on work progress and issues to the Team lead and Project Manager
• Developing front end website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back end website applications.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Your skills and competencies:
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• English (fluent/intermediate)
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com email address.
Applications will be reviewed against position requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact: +994 708889808