Main job responsibilities:
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual corporate reports ("Management Report") in accordance with the Company’s policies and IFRS to submit it to the management and board of the Company, and assist in developing insightful analytics to clearly convey the financial performance of the business
• Develop and maintain consolidated reports based on IFRS
• Supervise budget execution on a monthly basis and participate directly in comparisons and analyses in this area and in preparing relevant presentations;
• Prepare and maintain report templates for more advanced reports, supervise all enhancement and development requests.
• Conduct reporting procedures in accordance with internal control requirements and international financial reporting standards;
• Collaborate with senior management and provide update on financial reports, progress and modifications.
• Contributes to the development of the internal reporting system and to support the continuous improvement of the process.
• Administer production and distribution of internal financial reports, compile various cross functional reports.
• Participate in compilation of quarterly and yearly footnotes, manage external financial statements and associated disclosure.
• Direct participation in the development of software for the activity directions and automation of the relevant processes;
• Other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor (financial analysis, data collection, etc.).
Key requirements and qualifications:
• Bachelor or master degree with a major in Finance or Accounting with 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the relevant field
• 2+ years financial statement preparation and analysis preferred
• Knowledge of IFRS is mandatory
• Experience managing multiple deliverables under tight deadlines
• Fluent in Azerbaijani and Russian, good English skills,
• Advanced use of MS Office, strong Excel skills a plus
• Theoretical knowledge of generally accepted principles and rules of accounting, international financial management and economic principles.
• Accuracy, attentiveness, planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently as well as with others in groups
• High level of self-motivation
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Logical and analytical thinking and initiative.
• Stress-resistant, teamwork skills, presentation skills
• Candidates with experience in the Big Four audit firms will be preferred.
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com