JOB TITTLE: Workshop Technician
RESPONSIBILITY: To take all reasonable care during the performance of their work for the Health and Safety of themselves and others affected by their acts or omissions. To co-operate fully with Company, regulatory authorities and/or third parties to ensure compliance with applicable legislation.
Demonstrate behaviour consistent with company vision and values.
Responsible for the refurbishment, assembly and test of wellhead equipment to both Company and Customer specified requirements
RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE AND FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS
- ONC/City & Guilds in a mechanical / electrical engineering subject is preferred.
- Good understanding of hydraulic/ electrical schematics.
- Good knowledge of pressure fittings, both types and pressure ranges.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings/schematics.
- Good English language communication skills, both oral and written.
- PC literacy preferred plus a positive and professional customer focused attitude to work.
- Work experience in a mechanical / hydraulic role
- Undertake the disassembly/cleaning/assembly/refurbishment, re-assembly and test of Company equipment and tooling products to company procedures and/or customer requirements, responsible for the completion of any relevant documentation required for task.
- Perform regular maintenance of all equipment and tooling at designated intervals, including mobilisation activities.
- Ensure Health and Safety, good working practices and housekeeping in all activities are adhered to on the shop floor at all times.
- Responsible for all relevant Test and Assembly Checklists and other quality control documentation are completed correctly and in a timely manner relating to work within the workshop
- Ensure all personal SAP transactions are carried out in a timely manner to ensure system accuracy.
- Responsible to complete tasks in allotted timeframe to meet on-time delivery and highlight any potential overruns to supervision.
- Promote and maintain a positive working attitude
- Attend Toolbox talks and base meetings as and when required
- Carry out any tasks requested by lead fitter/supervisor’s
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com by indicating the name of the position “Workshop Technician” in the subject line of the letter.