Job Title: Clerk (ERP department)
Pasha Construction LLC is looking for prospective candidates for a position of Clerk within ERP Team of the Head Office Finance division.
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume to email@example.com
• To help users who faces with different problems regarding Supplier, Subcontractor and Customer Details across the Pasha Construction Group.
• Adding data regarding Suppliers, Subcontractors and Customers details to the system and updating them if requires.
• Support for opening and closing Inactive contracts and track their status in Coins system.
• Adding new data regarding commodity, stock codes etc. to the system and updating them if requires.
• Participate in internal teams/task forces.
• A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Good analytical and numeracy skills
• Strong negotiation and client liaison skills
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian languages
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skill
• Ability to work under pressure. Resilience, persistence, and a willingness to cope with rejection;
• Working well as part of a bigger team, but also be able to deliver and work independently;
• Being self-disciplined: high level of adherence to the company requirements, such as code of conduct, dress code, etc.
About the Company
Pasha Construction is the foremost developer of international standard commercial and residential property in Azerbaijan. We have completed a unique array of outstanding projects in prime locations, which are notable both for their architectural excellence and the quality of their construction.
Our landmark projects have made a significant contribution to the dramatic transformation of the Baku cityscape over the last few years – particularly as many of our major projects have been prominently located on the city’s prestigious seafront boulevard.
Beyond simply creating beautiful spaces, one of our core objectives is to actively manage the completed properties to deliver an exceptional experience to our clients and their patrons. For the majority of our projects we are closely involved throughout the full life cycle; from initial design conception through to the management of operations and maintenance post-completion. Working this way allows us to guarantee that the initial aspirations for each property are fully delivered to the client’s complete satisfaction.
Our asset management teams have been created to ensure that we have the required expertise to manage each specific property asset class to its maximum potential. We are confident that our asset management capability is not only the finest in Azerbaijan, but that our teams have been created with the depth of knowledge and international experience necessary to deliver this service to the highest global standards.