Gemza Group established in last decade as engineering, procurement and construction company. Group is holding MRO procurement and services supply contracts with major Oil & Gas companies in Caspian &CIS Regions.
Company investing human life and employing over 34 people so far.
When You need engineering service, visit restaurants, need logistics, looking for real estate You will see our name and brands.
We are expert in delivering innovative solutions.
- Assesses compliance with regulatory requirements and auditing standards, as wells as company policies.
- Executes audit procedures, which includes identifying issues, reviewing and analyzing evidences.
- Prepares the internal audit scope and audit plans
- Conducts independent audits of other departments’ records and activities and prepares according analyses for management.
- Performs and controls the complete audit cycle including risk management and control management for operational effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with regulations.
- Acquires, analyses, and evaluates financial and accounting documentation
- Prepares and presents management the reports that reflect audit results and document process
- Supervises, delivers, and reports on the testing and adequacy of the internal controls over financial reporting.
- Monitors the control methods of cost savings
- Investigates, assesses and monitors of operational processes and systems for compliance, safety, efficiency and quality
- Provides necessary recommendations to improve internal controls, maximize efficiency and minimize risks of loss.
- Investigates and determines causes of irregularities and errors.
- Recommends corrective action and suggests improvements.
- Advises top management on audit, risk and control matters.
- Higher education in relevant discipline (Accounting, Finance or Business Administration) required.
- A recognized professional qualification in Accounting and/or Internal Auditing (ACCA, CIA or CFE) desirable.
- Relevant experience in the similar role at least 2 years
- Attentive, detail-oriented, accurate, with strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Workplace: Baku, Narimanov district, Alasgar Gayıbov str. 10P (close to Bakmil and Ulduz metrostations)
- Monday to Friday - 8:30 -17:00.
- Full social security
- Lunch provision
Please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the position “Internal Audit Specialist” in the subject title. Applications without subject title will not be considered.