• In Banking Information Technology projects, working with business units in line with business demands, clarifying requirements, designing business processes, performing functional and technical analysis
• Ensuring coordination of business demands and functional needs by working in coordination with the development teams of the software life cycle, customers and other relevant stakeholders throughout the software development process
• Performing functional tests of developed applications and coordinating user acceptance tests
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or in Computer Engineering
• Fundamentals of Computer Science
• Ability of analytic thinking and problem solving
• Good follower of new trends and approaches, willing to learn
• Ability to detect problems and developing solutions
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Strong presentation skill
• Free research capability
• Good team player, result oriented attitude and analytical mind.
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in related field
• Experience in the banking sector is desirable
• The presence of certificate on related fields is a priority.
Send your CV to e-mail address to email@example.com