- Evaluates inspector performance and conducts inspector training.
- Directs and monitors the application of quality manpower to ensure that quality inspection and testing commitments are met.
- Performs assigned administrative functions as required for the proper control and supervision of quality personnel.
- Performs various inspections, examinations, and tests requiring advanced knowledge of procedures, codes, or standards.
- Provide effective communication in order to maintain liaison with management and project personnel.
- Prepare project audit schedules, discipline activity plans for the QA function, and audit reports (internal and external), noting non-conformances and verifying effective corrective action.
- Acts as lead quality auditor, and follows up on audit findings and corrective actions.
- Assesses (if needed) the ability of subcontractors to meet the quality requirements of the project.
- Provides technical and general supervision to direct reports.
- Maintains project QA records for all phases of the project.
- Provides mentoring/people development for direct reports.
- Ensures the establishment of a QA program in line with the functional requirements of the client.
- Approves project and non-project audit schedules.
- Approves project activity quality plans for the QA.
- Maintains QA function records.
Required skills of a candidate:
- Technical or Engineering Technology diploma or in applicable field of work-related experience o
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Other Job Requirements
- Ability to act as a Lead Auditor to plan, perform, report quality audits of a variety of construction activities
- Ability to perform physical inspection of a variety of discipline activities which may include but not limited to: welding, piping, civil, concrete, buildings, fixed and rotating equipment, electrical, control systems, coatings, insulation.
Qualified candidates may email their resumes to email@example.com